So I think I have everything how I want it! I think it looks good! So I am just sitting here waiting on my Dad to get back and we are good have some birthday pizza together! yummy! :) and then I am going to work off the pizza, get a shower, and probably go to bed. Work at 8:30 in the morning and I really don't want to but hey it's money. Well maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow so I can tell you guys about it! Well for now Follow your Bliss
-Kelsey
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Kelsey Le' welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Hope you enjoy as much as we do. I think of it as therapy for me!!!
ReplyDeletewell Kelsey Le' you should be important, this is my very first BLOG COMMENT ever! Your Blog name sounds like a new Disney Show! (like I Carly)
ReplyDeleteAunt Mon Mon
lol Thanks Aunt Mon Mon. Maybe we can copyright my life and sell it to them! lol
ReplyDelete