Today was a very busy day at work. I basically ran my legs off all day and ate like 2 biscuits which I nabbed on my mandatory 30 minute break. Even though I have already graduated high school and the State of Florida says I can work whenever I want and for how ever long I want, Cracker Barrel says I have to take a 30 minute break after working 4 hours! It really stinks. Especially on fast days because when my adrenaline is pumping, after I sit for 30 minutes, it is really hard to get going again. So we just hired 2 sixteen year old girls so I am no longer the youngest. But everybody stills calls me the baby! I will always be to them! lol So I got off at 3 today and Andrew, my relief, came in to take over. When he walked in the door, he realized he had forgotten his belt and his pants were like huge on him. So I jokingly offred him mine. He took it! lol And it actually fit! Quite well actually! And instead of going to the bathroom to put it on, he does it in front of everybody! he is such a nut! So I thought I was gonna die of laughter :) Anywho I got home around three thirty, cleaned out my truck, vaccumed it, and washed it. And no sooner than I had pulled out of the wash, it started raining. Yeah so now I have to redo it tomorrow. Great. Well guys I gotta get a shower and get ready so until next time follow your bliss!
-Kelsey <3
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment