Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday April 18th, 2010

Soo today was a pain.... Besides getting up at 5:30, people are pains. So I need a minute to vent about this. So this chick, whom I already didn't like, is working today. She is a pain in the butt and extrememly lazy. I was the first one to go in today so I got to pick where everybody would be. I put her right by the door taking names, far away from me. So around 1:30ish she decides she wants to eat. Uses the excuse that she didn't eat breakfast and is starving. Ok whatever this should take about 15 minutes. At most. So she puts her order in and is supposed to come back until her food is ready..... Never returns. Mind you we are still on a wait and it is packed and super busy. So we wait and think she is already just eating. About 45 minutes later, she radios us and says that she is just then starting to eat!!! So now there is nothing we can do about it. So time goes on and I look down and another 45 minutes have went by. And none of us can leave until she is back. Well, I start to look around and her friend, another hostess, has disappeared. About that time, our super strict manager walks in the door. HAHA HAHA The other girl I was working with grabs him and explains what is going on. He walks back there to find both of them sitting there talking. He tells the one supposed to be eating to finish in less than three minutes. He tells the other to clock out and go home. HA So I would like to thank Haley because, yes, that was very relieving! I fell much better. So I finaly got to go home after an extra like 45 minutes. Got home and laid down. Went to church. And my day is ending here. Until tomorrow Follow Your Bliss
-Kelsey<3

1 comment:

  1. I was about to say...where is your manager? But I know that feeling because I am the super strict but fun manager too! So I would have done the same thing and then I would have said something to the other manager who was working!!

    ReplyDelete