So I am going to try to think of 100 random things that very few people know about me. Hope you learn something
1) My full name is Kelsey Le' Justus Blackmon ( No idea where Kelsey or Le' came from but Justus is a family name)
2) I have a cat and a dog.
3) I am obsessed with brushing my teeth.
4) My favorite color is red.
5) I went to the Bahamas when I was 15 with just some friends
6) I love the smell of old men lol
7) I really don't like fresh fish but I love fish sticks
8) I love Michael Buble
9) And Jason Mraz
10) I can't count the times I have read the Twilight series
11) I work at Cracker Barrel as a hostess.
12) I miss my friends and family that live elsewhere everyday.
13) I am 5 feet and 1 inch tall
14) I was born in Chattanooga Tennesse at Erlanger
15) I did beauty pageants when I was little
16) Most of my trophies are taller than I am
17) My first trip to Florida ws for a pageant
18) I have lived in about 25 different houses and like 4 states.
19) I graduated high school in 2.5 years
20) I got 2 tickets in like 5 months last year
21) I failed algebra 1 three times
22) I am going to school to be a teacher
23) I can't stand people who think they are better than you.
24) My mom is reading over my shoulder right now
25) She said I am a brat!
26) The though of having kids terrifies me.
27) I used to be fat when I was a kid
28) I have unlimited patience with people not related to me
29) I gave up carbonated beverages in Sepetember of 2009
30) I read Twilight and New Moon in like 2 days
31) I burn almost everything I cook
32) One time I forgot to put water in the Ramen Noodles and almost burned the house down
33) I am obsesed with shaving
34) I am the queen of super weird dreams
35) Don't believe me? One time I had one about a zombie midget chasing me everywhere!
36) I was genuinely scared when I woke up after that!
37) I love sushi!
38) and Disney World
39) I love hats
40) I hate it when people blow their noses in public and especially at a restaurant!
41) I am a major Gleek!
42) I hate laundry
43) I also hate odd numbers
44) When picking a volume, it has to be an even number or I freak out!
45) Jewelry is my weakness
46) I don't mind being alone
47) I actually like it
48) My room is painted blue, green, yellow and white stripes
49) I love going to the beach
50) I love to snorkel but I often start freaking out
51) Shh I'm actually the favorite Grandchild!
52) I cannot stand bugs
53) I would rather read a book before I watch the movie
54) People talking during movies bugs me!
55) I do better on less sleep
56) My cell phone has a touch sreen that with the flick of a switch, turns into a mirror! yeah thats cool!
57) I don't know if I can finish this
58) I usually don't eat a whole lot
59) I got shot in the eye with a paintball at full speed from about 4 feet.
60) My brother broke my wrist
61) When I was little, I was flung off a swing and broke my collar bone
62) I absolutely am addicted to Moon Pies
63) I think guys are not really worth my time right now.
64) But I did meet a cute guy today lol
65) My BDay is October 2nd, 1992 and I will be 18 this year
66) The first thing I am going to do is buy a pack of cigarettes just cause I can.
67) I hate improper English
68) I correct people all the time for it
69) I am a big BAMA fan
70) The first time I got my ears pierced, the titanium ball became lodged on the actual inside of my ear
71) I got it surgically removed
72) I got them redone like 2 weeks later
73) I took photography for like 2 years and I LOVE it!
74) I have won awards for it also
75) I am an organizational freak
76) I look at wedding dresses and rings when I'm bored
77) I am a huge texter
78) Iam a relatively good artist
79) Most of the time I will do exactly the opposite of what people expect me to do
80) I am a big comedian with my friends
81) When I'm tired I act like a bird!
82) I am gtting really tired
83) I am uually in bed by 11
84) and up by 9
85) Sleeping late makes me cranky
86) I can't sleep with a TV
87) But I can't sleep in silence either
89) So I have to have music to be able to sleep
90) I hate taking long trips in the car
91) My truck takes 60 dollars a week for gas usually
92) I love to watch cartoons
93) And I think the DVR is the best thing in the world
94) I want to open a photography studio one day
95) I look almost exactly like my Dad's mom
96) I have horible vision like 20/50
97) I have glasses and contacts I just don't ever take time to wear them
98) I procrastinate ALOT!
99) I love old music and movies
100) It's 10:22, I have to be up at 5:30, I am going to bed now!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can just delete #66 You will not be purchasing cigarettes!
ReplyDeleteAunt Mon Mon
lol I didn't say I was gonna smoke em'! When I turned 17 I wanted to go and buy a rated R movie. Not to watch it but just cause I could!
ReplyDelete