Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days. I have literally been working 10 and 12 hour days since Friday. Friday, my day began at 7ish in the morning. Got dressed, went to work. Around 2, my manager asked if I could stay a little later. Sure just a little while right? NOT! I ended up getting out around 7:30pm. But that day actually turned out kinda weird. I gave an extremely hot British guy my number! Something I never ever do. So Saturday began at 8:30am and I got out at 8:00. Nothing fun ir interesting there either. Saunday I almost wasn't able to wake up at 5:30 lol But I made it there by 7. Got to work with new people that turned out to be really sweet and cool. Got out a little early at 2. Went home went to sleep went to church went home went to bed, blah blah blah and now here I am. Sitting at the computer droning on about my super boring life that consists of nothing but work! Eating some yogurt and dreading work tonight ughh lol But hey, I will finally get to see my family Wednesday and everything will be good until they go home! So until next time, Follow your Bliss!
-Kelsey<3
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment